Beginners Guide: 8 Amazing Ways To Travel In India
India is a multi-dimensional country with a unique essence that can not be found anywhere else. A hub for spirituality, harmony, culture, and value that are treasured for millions of years. The holy land is the birthplace of saints, sages, astronauts, preachers, athletes, ministers, freedom fighters, and many more who have made a big difference in the world with their significant contributions. On several accounts, India is many countries in one. You can experience the variety India offers through train ticket booking and travelling all over the country.
As a result of its diverse geographical features, India has a wide range of enriched resources and scenic beauties, including mountain ranges like the Western Ghats plateaus like the Malwa plateau range, oceans like Indian Oceans, beaches, islands, and rain forests. The enchanting spirit of the nation attracts millions of tourists every year. The IRCTC has trains all over India that anyone can travel through. It allows a lot of ways for you to enjoy your visit to the country. Below we outline some of the fascinating ways in which you can experience the country to the fullest.
- As a Mountaineer- The massive mountain stretches from one side to another. The modern climbing techniques used today motivate many visitors to embark on this demanding adventure. Stok Kangri, Kang Yatse and Lungser Kangri in Ladakh, Black Peak, Pangarchulla Peak, Rudragaira Peak in Garhwal and Mt. Ladakhi, Friendship peak, and Mt. Deo Tibba in Himachal Pradesh.
- As a Trekker- The thrilling and breathtaking views of the mountains attract an excess of new amateurs to try trekking. The challenges during the activity make it exhilarating for tourists.
- As a Hiker- It is a great way to experience a bit of rush while keeping an eye on your safety. The Himalayan range, Karakoram range, Vidhya, and Aravali range provide many climbing opportunities to enthusiasts.
- As a Rider- India has some of the highest ranges and roads from around the world. Motorcycling and cycling are very popular across beaches and mountains of Ladakh. The fitness activity has become extremely popular among youngsters, especially over the recent years.
- As an Artist- People from all walks of life live here. The diversity of class, culture, custom, and ethnicity is a huge source of inspiration for painters and musicians. Moreover, the rich cultural heritage has given birth to some of the most talented artists in the world.
- As a Photographer- Many people visit India, especially to capture the deep and heart-touching stories of Indians and the mind-blowing scenic beauty that India offers. You can book train tickets on IRCTC book tickets and enjoy the beautiful view on the train.
- As a Food Lover- The flavourful and scrumptious cuisines found in the country are famous all over the world. The variety of spices and mouthful preparations appeals to the taste buds of tourists and nurtures their plentiful appetite.
- As a Devotee- There are enormous temples along with Char Dham Yatra, Rath Yatra to explore the religious diversity of the culturally rich nation. The land of versatility can teach you the purpose of your existence and the vices and virtues of people. Our soul is cleansed when we embark on a sacred journey and dive into the holy river of Ganga. The spiritual ashrams provide tourists with answers to questions that we dread to ask in the absence of any spiritual foundation.